Stella Maris Daily Routine
School opens - we provide supervision of children from 8am for the convenience of our working parents at no extra charge.
All children go into the playground with Duty Teacher
School routine begins. Pupils line up by the side cloakroom door for registration, prayers or assembly
First morning session
Second morning session
Lunch Break (Pre-Prep pupils begin their lunch at 11:45 am)
3:05 pm End of school.
- Pupils in Pre-Prep, Y1 and Y2 are taken to parents via the rear playground door.
- Pupils in Y3, Y4, Y5 and Y6 leave school from the side cloakroom door.
- Pupils who are not collected go into After School Club
3:05 – 5.30pm (After School)
- There are a number of after-school activities.
- There is a charge for After School Club.
- See the After School page for more details.